Chapter 10 - Attack of the Hair Creatures!


Even I shrieked in terror.

Seriously. Someone was showering with these creatures. My husband questioned what sort of foul adhesive was holding those creatures to the shower wall. Sincerely, isn't getting clean the point of taking a shower? How do you accomplish that in this? Are you going to complain about the landlord on social media when you don't get your security deposit back? If you do, and I catch you, I'm posting the pictures and tagging you. It's like going to the zoo and seeing monkeys flinging feces. 

Could you sleep knowing that this was lurking in your master bath? I couldn't. Then again, I haven't touched on the horrors of the master bedroom. The bed consists of four mattresses piled on top of each other. I see how colorful the top mattress is. I'm not looking forward to seeing what the one on the bottom looks like. 

Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bedbugs bite. Ever heard that? Ever wonder what a bedbug really was? Or if they actually did bite?

Ever wonder what the place you are living in might have looked like before you got there? Give that some thought tonight.


www.tracypetry.com







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflections on a Marriage - 7 years in...

We're All Haunted

Chapter 11 - Diagnosis: Liabetes