Cast Down - Masked

 


I'm in love with the cover. Sure, I'm biased because it's my book, but the cover is everything I'd wanted since I first got the idea for the book.

The book is Masked and it is the third installment in the Cast Down series of horror novels. It CAN be read as a stand-alone but it does tie in with the two other existing books as well. Kind of like the Conjuring franchise of movies that's so popular right now. 

Masked is loosely based on the life of a dear friend of mine who passed away in 2020 from multiple organ failure. I'm sure that was what was listed on her death certificate but I know better. It was the paranormal that ended her life. She saw "spirits" since she was a small child, and assumed that they were what they presented themselves to be - the ghosts of human spirits. By the time she realized that they were demons wearing the masks of deceased humans it was too late. 

Grab a copy of the book today in paperback or hardcover, or read it on your Kindle (free with Unlimited).

MASKED

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflections on a Marriage - 7 years in...

We're All Haunted

Chapter 11 - Diagnosis: Liabetes