Cast Down; A New England Haunting

I thought I'd take a minute or two to share a few "Fun Facts" about the new horror novel I've been working on and will be releasing very, VERY soon. The title is Cast Down; A New England Haunting.

Fun Fact - it's set in the "fictional" town of Bridgefield, CT. So, those of you out there who I grew up with, you're going to recognize lots of settings, locations, PEOPLE... you might even recognize fictionalized versions of yourself!

Fun Fact - it's a horror story that focuses on the belief that there are no ghosts, only demonic forces that masquerade as spirits of our deceased loved ones. It starts in the very real Connecticut ghost town - Dudleytown.
Fun Fact - there's a companion novel following this one in the near future, titled "Masked".
Fun Fact - the cover for Cast Down is a photo of a very spooky painting created by my friend, the very talented artist; Pascal Lombardi ( Magdalis Pascal Gonzalez )
Okay, now for the MOST FUNNEST FACT (yes, I really said that) I am using a Book Doctor for the first time ever to proofread the novel, and fluff it up with revisions where needed. The name of this very talented Doctor is....Elizabeth M. Capalbo . Anyone who's read any of Liz's writing knows what a talented lady she is and I'm blessed to have her on board for not only THIS project, but for the companion novel as well!
I think I've shared enough FUN for the day




My Amazon Page

My Mutt Publications


 smile emoticon






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflections on a Marriage - 7 years in...

We're All Haunted

Chapter 11 - Diagnosis: Liabetes