Happy Fourth!

Hoping everyone has had a very happy Fourth of July!

We had a pretty great day here in the beautiful town of King's Mountain, NC.  My husband (and sometimes co-author) Marty and I got up early and enjoyed a church service together on the Sabbath. We cooked out (well, HE cooked, I ate) and napped a bit of the afternoon away.  Saturday is the only day of the week when we get to spend any time together as he works the other six days of the week.  Then it was down to a little business - the business of writing.

My husband and I are both authors.  In fact, our relationship started out as a business arrangement.  He was writing, I was editing and publishing his work.  Everything else grew out of that, and we wouldn't have changed a thing.

I took time to set up a Facebook fan page for his writing, so if you're on Facebook and want to see what he's written and find out a little more about him, please stop by and "Like" the page -

Martin H. Petry's Author Page

He's also on Twitter @religionfreemns

And last, but not least, here's his Amazon Author Page as well.

Martin H. Petry on Amazon

Isn't he cute? :-)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflections on a Marriage - 7 years in...

We're All Haunted

Chapter 11 - Diagnosis: Liabetes